Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My New Favorite Video

Ok, maybe I'm a little late with this. Maybe everyone in the whole world except my great-grandma has seen this. (Yeah, so my great-grandma has been gone for a looooong time, but work with me here. And I don't mean "gone" as in "to the grocery store." You get me?)

Anyway. I find this cute, funny, charming, and a whole bunch of other adjectives. It's a masterpiece. (No, it's not Picasso or Monet. I don't mean that kind of masterpiece. Why do you have to be so difficult?)

Even if you've seen it already, my guess is that you can't resist watching it again. And again.


I have to get a video of my dog singing along with the guitar. Maybe it could be the next video to go viral!

Don't forget! Comment. Giveaway. You know what to do. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this video. I have seen it before but crack up each time. Love watching his tail wag (you can see it wag in his shadow). And poor little guy, the cat got the last treat.
    KraftyKathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I couldn't resist watching it yet again. :D

    ReplyDelete