Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer's End (sort of)

My Summer of Socks is officially over. I just posted pics of pair #20, and that's it. It's not humanly possible for me to knit another pair in three hours. As far as the total tally, I know someone has 29 pairs posted, and another knitter has 20. Other than that, I don't know the standings, and it will be interesting to see what happens in the next three hours.

So life goes back to whatever normal passes for around here. Tonight I have to make amends for doing nothing but knitting all weekend. So I have to clean up some of the rubble, make sure we have clean clothes, and pray there's some forgotten food in the downstairs freezer that I can nuke for supper.

I'm hoping the blog posts will improve once I catch my breath. It's time to regroup and decide what to work on next!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your many socks during SOS08. It was fun, I hope we get to do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Lisa!!! I'm kind of excited, too, about what comes next! 24/7 sock-knitting has ended! YAY!

    ReplyDelete